Jetpack Mounting System
Jetpack Mounting System
Looking for a way to mount your jetpacks to your Mandalorian Season 3 and Book Of Boba Fett costumes? Look no further!
S3/BOBF JP Mounting System - By JJ Industries UK Ltd.
This Kit includes:
- 1X Fidlock Cubelock (Screen used found part)
- 2X Aluminium Disc Locks
- 2X SLS Nylon Disc Hooks
- 2X 6x4mm Dia N52 Magnet
- 2X 14x4 Dia N52 Magnet
- 2X M4x24mm Dome Head Screws (POSI)
- 2X M4x16mm Dome Head Screws (POSI)
- 4X M4 Nyloc Nut
- 4X M4 Plain Washer
- 1X M5x20mm Dome Head Screw (POSI)
- 1X M5 Nyloc Nut
- 1X M5 Plain Washer
- 12X M2.5x10mm CSK Screw (POSI)
- 6X M3x35mm CSK (TORX T-10)
- 6X M3 Nyloc
- 6X M3 Plain Washer
You will require the following:
- Torx T10 Screwdriver
- Posi Screw Driver (Small)
- Posi Screwdriver (Large)
- 2 Part Epoxy (We recommend JB Weld Kwikweld)
- Thread Locker (Loctite 270 recommended)
1. Firstly you need to glue in the magnets to both the disc locks (Aluminium) and into the SLS nylon disc hooks. Be sure to mark the magnets and ensure the correct polarity, we strongly recommend you scuff the hidden faces of the magnets with sandpaper/file to give an extra key to the epoxy.
2. Apply the epoxy into the voids, you will only need a small qty on each part (see below).
Step 2 Photos:
3. Insert the small magnets into the aluminium parts so that they sit flush with the top surface. Be sure to carefully wipe any excess at this stage before the cure time of the epoxy (4-6 mins for JB Weld Kwikweld). For the nylon parts as the magnet sits proud of the recess ensure the epoxy is on the sides of the magnet also (see pictured). If you feel you have applied insufficient epoxy, add more around the edge with a toothpick.
Step 3 Photos:
4. Wait 4-6 hours* for the epoxy to fully harden before using the system (*for JB Weld Kwikweld, follow the manufacturer's instructions for "Full Cure").
5. We strongly recommend you apply Loctite into these threads before installing the screws or the fixings may loosen over time:
6. The other fixings may now be installed and be fairly self-evident, however, if you have any issues please get in touch.
If you're looking for 3D Files or are a designer wanting to integrate our hardware into your armour design, check here - Contact us
Want to see it in action? Check out our live stream from March-23 here - https://www.facebook.com/JJIndustriesUK/videos/749709513412459/
We must give credit where it's due to the amazing design teams producing such wonderful content for us all. Thanks to Iron Head Studios, Shawna Trpcic and of course Lucasfilm. Huge thanks also to FIDLOCK for their amazing buckle designs!